- Meetings with potential new church went well.
- Blessed to be able to visit some of our clubs and speak to the kids and leaders.
- Trained a new church who will be starting in February.
- Church interested in restarting club after not having AWANA for several years.
- Geraldine’s surgery (right wrist) went well.
- For a special time with family during holidays and enjoyed time with our daughter, Sarah, who was home for about 10 days.
- For a new church in Anchorage to get off to a great start as they begin their Awana ministry and outreach in their community.
- For continued recovery for Geraldine’s wrist – continued physical therapy and strength training in wrist and hand.
- For our daughter, Sarah, recovering from a concussion.